domingo, 27 de febrero de 2011

Chess


In this video we saw in class I learned a lot of things and was very impressed with some of them. It was very interesting to watch how the Russian lady could memorize the chess board and remember all the position of the chips. I was also impressed by the waiter that could memorize the orders of the table without writing a thing. What both the Russian chess playing lady and the Spanish waiter was that hey use the method of chunking, where they divided the information in chunks and them memorized it. This reduced the information for them and made it easier to memorize and remember for their designated areas. I wish I could do that so I could remember al of the answers and information to the tests I have trouble with.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario