domingo, 27 de febrero de 2011

Intelligence



In this video I was shock by the young Chinese boy that could play piano since he was like three years old. It was incredible how he new the notes and sounds from memory. In my opinion this young boy was made a genius. His mother played music since he was in her stomach, so when he was born he knew the songs by memory. This made a critical difference in his brain. Nurture also affected the girl who all her life was locked in a room until it she was found when she was twelve. I think that when I have a kid I will show him thing form an early age like the alphabet, letters, numbers, speech, how to speak, and how to socialize. I will also put him in and early nursery so he could have a better chance to be a better student


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario